WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping – FREE
Woocommerce is an EXCELLENT e-commerce platform and does a lot of things, really well. But it doesn’t do everything that everybody needs. In instances where you find it falls short you can always look for a plugin.
One of these areas is shipping. Stores have a ton of different – and sometimes crazy! – ways they charge for shipping and for these stroes the bulitin Woocommerce shipping just doesn’t work.
Here is an example of an amazing free plugin that can power your woocommerce shipping needs – it provides table rate shipping.
Table rates is just a fancy way of saying you can have a table of a shipping rates, and depending on what is in the cart you pick the appropriate rate.
We also have a PRO version if you need a few more bells & whistles! You can see more information about the pro version by clicking here
Installation is simple.
First download the plugin from the official WordPress repository here
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add.
- Click Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the file you just downloaded
- Activate the plugin.
If you still have questions visit our support page here and drop me a line – I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Looking for MORE Features?
Our PRO version is packed with a lot more features including:
- Unlimited amount of shipping zones & rates – create a shipping rate plan to match your business
- Woocommerce tiered pricing – craft a variety of shipping rates that work for your woocommerce stor
- Set up your shipping by country(ies), states or zip/postcode – you can really control how shipping is charged on your products
- Use shipping classes to fine tune your shipping rates
- Woocommerce shipping per item – you have the power to charge based on the number of items
- Handling Fee – optionally add a handling fee to each order. This will be included in addition to the shipping fees calculated
- Premier Support – at JEM Products we pride ourselves on our support, going above and beyond.